Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Why is my account shut down?

Options

My bank statement shows Bitdefender took out the payment, but my account is closed for nonpayment.

Can't seem to contact customer support.

Best Answers

Answers

• Mike_BD,

I sent an email and they sent back a case number and a message saying someone would contact me soon. I hope it's not too long. I've been hacked 3 times in the past 5 years. I'm kind of standing here with my pants down at the moment (figuratively speaking of course)

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited June 2022
    Options

Kindly share the case number here or through private message with @Mike_BD or @Alexandru_BD and they can look into your ticket on high priority basis.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @mvaughn299,

I have located your open ticket with our Support Teams and noticed that my colleagues could not locate the order.

When searching using the e-mail address associated with the Central account and this forum, I could not find a recent purchase myself. Kindly reply to our commercial representatives with the following information:

If the purchase was made from Bitdefender’s official website, please provide them with one of the details below:

a) Order ID and email address used to place the order

b) Last 4 digits of the credit card used to make the purchase, the amount paid and the full name used in the transaction (if order number and e-mail are not available)

If the purchase was made from one of our online or country partners (store/another website than Bitdefender's), please provide the Support Teams with the following information:

a) Activation code / license key received.

b) Proof of acquisition and name of the vendor (confirmation email received from vendor or screenshot of license key/activation slip).

Please do not provide the aforementioned details on the public forum and reply on the open ticket instead.

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user