Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

bought vpn service didnt get code need to refund

hi had a bit defender antivirus software installed but wanted vpn on it i bought it from Bitdefender and this somehow cancelled my remaining 550 days of of antivirus cover as well as not giving me the code for the vpn i had purchased so i then had to buy another antivirus software i got it from another source and it all ready had vpn on it so i asked for refund as i had not received activation code they said i had already got vpn on device!!!!! but to contact them if i want to continue with refund iv sent them several emails to say yes yes i need refund without reply plus I'm on auto renew for next year for a product i haven't got in the first place what are my options

see below there reply

Dear Roger,

Thank you for contacting Bitdefender,

The Premium VPN is already active in your account on one device until the 16th of June 2023. The activation code can only be used once for the sole purpose of activating a product.

If you want to install the VPN on other devices, please follow the steps below:

1. Go to https://central.bitdefender.com and sign in with your Central email and password.

2. Click My Devices on the left side menu then click + Add device

3. A new window will pop up. Choose VPN, then click This device to install Bitdefender on your current device.

4. The install kit will start downloading. Wait for the download to complete, then run the installer and follow the on-screen instructions to confirm your preferences.

6. Click FINISH to access the Bitdefender interface.

Roger, keep in mind that I'm here to assist if you get stuck at any point, or if you have other questions.

Also, please let me know if you would still like to request a refund,

All the best!

Kind regards,

George N.

Customer Care Representative

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello.

About the activation code, check this article:

Also, you may obtain a refund by contacting:

refunds@bitdefender.com

within 30 days of your initial purchase or of the automatic renewal date.

Finally, you can stop the auto-renewal for the Bitdefender VPN subscription, by following these steps:

Just follow the steps as described in Method 1, becase some users in the past reported that the steps from Method 2 didn't stop the auto-renewal. From my personal experience, Metod 1 does the job.

Regards.

@Alexandru_BD Please, check on this.

• Hello @winchester and welcome to the Community!

Upon checking your Central account, I have noticed that you have successfully redeemed the VPN activation code with the timestamp 2022/06/16 and the order was placed on the same date. You also have an Internet Security antivirus active in the same account, valid until 2023/06/17. In the event this is not reflected in your account, please make sure you are signed in using the same e-mail address as the one registered on the forum.

You can synchronize your account to reflect the changes by following the steps described in the article below:

Let us know how it goes.

Best regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user