How to adjust Bitdefender window so it fits on the screen

I have bitdefender on a windows7 laptop but cannot see all the bitdefender window how can it adjust it?

Best Answer

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello.

You can't adjust (resize or maximize) the Bitdefender program window.

You can only move, minimize or close the window.

Regards.

Answers

• Hello @Ed Harris,

If you are unable to view the entire Bitdefender window, I would recommend checking the display resolution settings of your windows device and try a few setups to see which one is more suitable for your needs.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod
    edited June 2022

That's what I was thinking, too. Along with if the dpi setting had been changed to see text better, it would also cause the BD console to display bigger.

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• I am also having the same Issue. Did you get any solution?

• No, I might uninstal if I cannot control it.

• Changing the resolution might be your best solution as Alexander and Scott say.

• If this is indeed a visual glitch, you may try to repair Bitdefender by following the steps described in the article below:

This combined with resolution adjustments should fix the issue.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• It's pretty basic stuff, allow users to resize the dialog and/or maximise it. Opening the window produces a dialog 665h x485w px, which has no resize handles on any of the windows corners, no maximise button just a minimise and close icon in the top right corner.

When I view the results of a scan the text in the tables is truncated as the column widths are not wide enough to display the text within the column. I have to select the text in the Results table and paste it into Notepad to read it.

Seriously its 2023, you need to do better!

• Andrei_S Enterprise
    Andrei_S Enterprise Business Support Manager BD Staff

Hello @MickLang,

Thank you for your suggestion, your feedback is very important for us.

In order for this feature to be evaluated by our Product Management, please open a Feature Request with our Enterprise Support Team by reaching out to them through any of the following channels:

Kind Regards!