Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Apps not installed

Hi All

My laptop and BD operating normally together, scans and VPN notifications etc. However, 'My Devices' page shows 'AT Risk' for my laptop>>

Apps installed on this device

0 out of 3 available apps are installed on this device.

Protection for Windows

Bitdefender Protection

NOT INSTALLED

VPN

Bitdefender VPN

NOT INSTALLED

Parental Control

Bitdefender Parental Control

NOT INSTALLED

That being the case how is my laptop being scanned by BD and VPN notifications are received?

Any assistance welcomed

Robert

Best Answer

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello.

First, log out from your Bitdefender Central account.

Next, on all Windows devices with Bitdefender installed, open the Bitdefender program and do this:

In the next dialog boxes enter your e-mail and password that you used for your Bitdefender account and subscription and click on "Sign in".

You are done.

(The next step is only for all Android devices with Bitdefender Mobile Security installed)

In Bitdefender Mobile Security, click on the "More" menu and on the top of the dialog box, click on your account name, then click on "Log out of your account".

In the next dialog boxes enter your e-mail and password that you used for your Bitdefender account and subscription and click on "Sign in".

You are done.

Wait a few seconds and sign in back to your Bitdefender Central account.

Now, in Bitdefender Central, you will have displayed the correct number of protected devices with the correct Bitdefender product installed on each device and you will not get any "At Risk" messages.

If that didn't help, try uninstall/reinstall the Bitdefender products on both Windows, by using the Uninstall Tool:

and Android.

Finally, if that also didn't help, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support:

because ONLY THEY can have access to your Bitdefender Central account and your activation code.

@Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD Please, take a look here.

Regards.