Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Automatic renewal why

Options

I have subscription on Bitdefender Total security until 2028. Today I got an email for automatic renewal for 36 months 199.99 euro. This must be wrong.

Email in. Dutch:Bitdefender / 2Checkout <bitdefender@2checkout.com>

Uw Bitdefender-product wordt binnenkort vernieuwd.

Ontspan uzelf in de wetenschap dat uw cyberbeveiliging gewoon doorloopt.

Wij zorgen voor de details.

Bitdefender Total Security

Uw Bitdefender Total Security verloopt op 2022-07-12. Omdat uw account is ingesteld op automatische verlenging, bent u verzekerd van ononderbroken bescherming. Behalve indien u besluit het abonnement op te zeggen, zal uw Bitdefender-abonnement automatisch met 36 MAANDEN worden verlengd.

Met automatische verlenging bent u gerust dat uw verdediging zonder onderbreking actief blijft. U kunt ook genieten van gratis upgrades naar de meest geavanceerde versies van uw beveiligingsoplossing, zodra ze beschikbaar zijn. Bovendien bespaart u tijd, aangezien u uw abonnement niet manueel moet verlengen. Uiteraard kunt u uw abonnement te allen tijde opzeggen.

Zorg ervoor dat uw betaalgegevens actueel zijn en dat u genoeg geld op uw rekening hebt op de datum van de transactie. 2Checkout zal uw abonnement automatisch verlengen gebruik makend van uw geregistreerde informatie. 199,99 EUR zal worden aangerekend en u ontvangt via e-mail de transactiegegevens.

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

You can stop the auto-renewal for the Bitdefender subscription, by following these steps:

Just follow the steps as described in Method 1, because some users in the past reported that the steps from Method 2 didn't stop the auto-renewal.

Also, from my personal experience, Metod 1 does the job.

And here's the link to the Dutch version of the article:

Regards.

• P. Kleine
    Options

This is my situation:

Under my payments I have two products:

Bitdefender total security multidevice 2019, valid 12-7-2022

Bitdefender total security, valid 12-7-2025

Under subscription, it says:

Bitdefender total security, billing date 12-7-2028.

I have canceled automatic renewal for Bitdefender total security multidevice 2019.

Both products had been merged om my request in the past.

I will wait and see what happens.

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi again.

Only Bitdefender staff can have access to your Bitdefender Central account and your payments.

@Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD (they both work at Bitdefender) can take a look here, then they will look at your Bitdefender Central account and your payments and finally give you the correct explanation and instructions.

So, wait for they reply.

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi @P. Kleine and welcome back to the Community! Wow, I can see that you've been with us since 2009!

Good to have you back here.

After checking your order history, I confirm there are no upcoming automatic renewals scheduled for the antivirus this year. In your Central account, you currently have a Total Security subscription that is valid until 2028 set to renew automatically.

You also have a Premium VPN subscription with automatic renewal enabled for November 2022.

Should you wish to disable the automatic renewal feature for the aforementioned subscriptions, kindly contact our Customer Service department by sending your request at cancel@bitdefender.com.

Best regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user