Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can't install upgrade to Premium Security

Options

As it was time to renew my Total Security subscription I decided to upgrade to Premium Security. But now I can't install the Premium Security. I activated the subscription using the code. Downloaded the package through Install protection on a new device -> This device. But when double clicking the installation file, nothing happens. The computer thinks a bit and then nothing. Can anyone help me solve this and install Premium Security?

Thank you

Gal

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Options

Hello.

First, let's clarify some things.

The Bitdefender Premium Security suite includes these programs/services:

• Bitdefender Total Security (Bitdefender Total Security for Windows, Bitdefender Antivirus for macOS and Bitdefender Mobile Security for Android and iOS)
    • Bitdefender Premium VPN (For Windows, macOS, Android and iOS)
    • Bitdefender Password Manager (For Windows, macOS, Android and iOS) and
    • Bitdefender Premium Priority Support

There is no standalone program called Bitdefender Premium Security.

It is only a suite of different products.

You can upgrade from Total Security to Premium Security by following these steps:

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello Gal,

After checking your account, I have noticed that you have successfully redeemed the activation code for your upgrade to the Premium Security suite.

The previous Total Security license still has some remaining validity until 2022/08/03. As Premium Security is a package composed of the services described by Gjoksi above, the two products are different in terms of device variation and configuration, thus the activation could only be achieved in parallel.

Taking into consideration that at its core, Premium Security features the Total Security antivirus, in the event you already had the product installed on your devices, installation is no longer necessary, except for new additional devices that you wish to cover.

As it stands, you currently have two products in your Central account. All you have to do now is to reallocate the devices from the previous Total Security license to the newly purchased Premium Security subscription.

To do this, simply follow the steps described in the article below and let us know how it goes:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/34264/

Should you require any further assistance, we are here to help.

Best regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Alexandru_BD

Damn, i forgot to mention the reallocation of all devices... 🙄

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

😂

No worries buddy, you always got my back when I forget to mention things, so we complete each other's guidance, when needed. 😉

Cheers

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user