Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Early renewal!

Options

Just took Bit(we are BFF'S so I can yse the term Bit) up on it's offer at early renewal! My old subscription ends Sept/2022.

The new subscription says valid to July/23rd 2023; while encouraging me to 'activate' today'!

If I activate would I be assured that my subscription would be valid to Sept 23rd/2023... which is the what 'renewal' should mean...an extension from the last subscription's expiration date.

Thanks!

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Baba026 and welcome to the Community!

After checking your account, I have noticed that you have an active Family Pack license, valid until September 20.

As you have renewed your protection early and upgraded to a Premium Security suite, the Family Pack license cannot be extended using the new activation code, as the two products are different in terms of device variation and configuration.

Premium Security can cover up to 10 devices and includes Premium VPN with unlimited traffic and the possibility to chose the server and also comes with the latest Password Manager.

Therefore, the activation will be done in parallel and this means that the two products will overlap until September, should you redeem the activation code now.

As the subscription automatically begins at the purchase date, regardless of the Central activation timestamp, my advice would be to redeem the code and then contact the Support Teams so they could add the remaining validity of the Family Pack to your new Premium Security subscription. This way no validity will be lost.

This only occurs whenever different products are involved, as they cannot be merged and the Central account now supports multiple products, with the scope to protect more devices. Once the Premium Security subscription is active in your account and the Family Pack removed, the devices will be automatically assigned to the new suite for protection.

To make the changes, kindly get in touch with our engineers by choosing one of the contact methods available here:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and choose your desired contact channel*

*Please note that the Chat is temporarily down for maintenance. In the meantime, you can still reach the Support Teams by Phone or through our Contact Form.

Thank you for renewing your cybersecurity solution with Bitdefender and have a wonderful time ahead.

Best regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user