Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Existing VPN subscription not found on new IOS device

Options

Hi,

I have an existing subscription to Premium VPN that is charged 6.99/month through my Apple account. I recently upgraded to a new IPad, and when I try to run Bitdefender VPN, it says I only have free account access. I’ve tried to “restore purchases” but it says that no purchases were found for this account. Please advise how I can fix this issue.

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

ONLY Bitdefender staff can have access to your Bitdefender Central account and your payments/purchases.

So, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Also, @Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD (they both work for Bitdefender) can take a look here and help you with the issue. You can PM them.

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Cat Herder and welcome to the Community!

After checking your Central account, I have noticed that the monthly Premium VPN subscription was not automatically renewed. Have you recently changed your payment method or any information at all? Do you have confirmation that the recurring payment went through successfully?

Since the OS is much more restrictive and there's limited access provided to developers, we do not have visibility in Apple's payment processing platform, as all subscriptions purchased from their store are managed solely by our partner. However, if the payment appears as settled and the subscription was not extended accordingly, kindly get in touch with the Commercial Support Teams and provide our colleagues with the proof of payment, for them to reinstate your subscription, if possible.

You can get in touch with our Support Teams by choosing one of the contact methods available here:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user