How to disable advertising popups?

I hate Bitdefender popups like this in middle of presentation. Couldn't find how to switch them off? Can you help me? I don't like turning whole Bitdefender off while doing work.

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello.

The Password Manager notification displayed by Bitdefender Total Security, Internet Security, and Antivirus Plus in August 2022 can be dismissed by clicking the "x" button. The "Manage your passwords with Bitdefender Password Manager" window will randomly reappear a couple of times before disappearing forever. Unlike promotional messages, this type of in-product communication cannot be stopped or prevented by toggling Special Offers to the off position in Bitdefender Settings.

Regards.

• Thank you four your answer Gjoksi. I know how to dismis the message and it seems these cannot be prevented. I still have 181 days left with this product subscription but I think I have to have another solution for total security, this in-product communication has appeared too many times in middle on my presentations. This kind of unwanted popup messages doesn't give a good impression of me and certainly not of Bitdefender.

• Couldn't agree more. This stinks.

• Hello @Bena and @vbfhg rh and welcome to our Community!

The unwanted notifications were generated by a technical issue on our side and we rushed to address this in a fix, released to the whole user base on August 23rd 2022. We apologize for the inconveniences caused.

Mike

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB

• Click on Settings on the left-hand side of the Bitdefender interface. 2. In the General tab, toggle to the off position: Special offers.

Regards,

Jimmy