Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

firefox updates

Options
wubbo
edited September 2022 in Install & Updates

If I install an update of firefox or thunderbird the internet is completely blocked. With other virus scanners I could temporary set it on hold but I cant see where I can do that with tunderbird.

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

I check for Firefox updates regularly, and never had any issues with the internet connection, not even before the update check, not even during the update process and not even after the successful update.

Currently i have the latest version of Firefox 104.0.1 installed on my laptop and still don't have any issues with the internet connection.

Can't be sure for Thunderbird, since i don't use it.

You should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Regards.

• it is not firefox, it is bitdefender. I asked for a possibillity to overrule it, ie temporary stop it?

Huub

• Hello @wubbo,

The antivirus cannot be disabled with a single switch, but I would recommend checking the Advanced Threat Defense module. Try the steps below to add an exception that will stop the antivirus from interfering with the legitimate process of a trusted app, if the issue is indeed related to Bitdefender:

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user