Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

I have BD Total Security. Purchased Premium Security to upgrade

Options

Hi,

As per above I still see Total Security in my BD desktop dashboard and when I phoned was told that is fine Premium Security is the upgrade but will still show Total Security. But I am still seeing the Renew in 10 days showing.

How do I confirm I have upgraded to Premium Security in my desktop BD dashboard??

Any help much appreciated

Best Answer

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello.

First, let's clarify some things.

The Bitdefender Premium Security suite includes these programs/services:

• Bitdefender Total Security (Bitdefender Total Security for Windows, Bitdefender Antivirus for macOS and Bitdefender Mobile Security for Android and iOS)
    • Bitdefender Premium VPN (For Windows, macOS, Android and iOS)
    • Bitdefender Password Manager (For Windows, macOS, Android and iOS) and
    • Bitdefender Premium Priority Support

There is no standalone program called Bitdefender Premium Security.

It is only a suite of different products.

You need to reallocate ALL your devices to the new Bitdefender Premium Security subscription, by following these steps:

At the end, don't forget to stop the auto-renewal for the old Bitdefender Total Security subscription, by following these steps:

Just follow the steps as described in Method 1, because some users in the past reported that the steps from Method 2 didn't stop the auto-renewal. From my personal experience, Metod 1 does the job.

Regards.

@Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD Please, take a look here. Thanks.

Answers

• SH
    Options

Thank you Gjoksi,

I very much appreciate your response and instructions, as I have followed them and reallocated devices and checked that old product auto renewal is off and subscription cancelled.

Thanks Again,

Regards, SH

• Hello,

I confirm that the automatic renewal feature of your previous Total Security subscription has been disabled, as per your request. This license will expire in 5 days and only the Premium Security suite will be displayed as active in your Central account afterwards. As @Gjoksi pointed above, Premium Security is a package that offers complete protection for the main operating systems and contains multiple services. At its core, it is based on Total Security.

I have also noticed that your devices have been successfully allocated to your new subscription. In any case, if this allocation is not done manually prior to the expiration of the license that protects them, the devices will be automatically assigned to the next subscription/license active in the Central account, that can cover those operating systems, to ensure continuous protection. With the new subscription model, the Central account can accommodate multiple subscriptions of the same kind, or even different subscriptions, for more flexibility.

For future reference, whenever an upgrade is made, the previous subscription should be cancelled, if not desired, because otherwise it will also renew at the due date, as each subscription has its own billing and renewal flow.

Regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user