My Huawei Share Multiscreen Collaboration Stopped Working

aosas
edited October 2022 in Install & Updates

Hi all, after have installing bitdefender on my huawei laptop(windows 11), my huawei share stopped working.

Huawei share is a tool that connects your phone to your computer using multiscreen collaboration where you virtually project your phone screen onto your computer.

Anyone could give me an explanation ?

Comments

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod
    edited September 2022

Hi @aosas

If you disable the Firewall is huawei share able to connect, or maybe changing the network adapter settings to Home /Office network, or adding it into Rules if it's not listed. Try enabling Alert mode in the Firewall setting and see if you get a pop-up when you try to enable it. Otherwise, try disabling Advanced threat defense to see if that is blocking it.

On my Windows 11 laptop, my phone is connected by Windows Phone Link without any problems.

Let us know your results.

Scott

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• Hi Scott, sorry for my late reply.

Thank you for your help. My huawei share and multiscreen colaboration only works on my computer when I disable my bitdefender Firewall. I've tried all the options you have mentioned above except the "disabling advanced threat defense" for the simple reason it seems to not exist this function when I open the app on my computer. No positive results so far then. One thing that intrigue me too is when I try to access safepay, it won't let me too because it says "HUAWEI cloud is preventing bitdefender from functioning correctly".

I have asked a friend who has a huawei computer too which works all fine with a different antivirus.

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello.

You should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

or

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Regards.