Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Add a device - My wife's laptop problem

Options

Hello,

I went through the steps to add my wife's PC laptop. On my computer, it shows it has been added and protected. On her laptop, it shows Bitdefender has expired. There is an icon to click on in the left sidebar that I can open to view this message. There appeared to be no problems when I clicked on the link in the email I sent her to add her computer. There is not any trace she has a current Bitdefender virus protection program.

Thank you for any help,

James Parker

Answers

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod
    edited September 2022
    Options

Hi @JEPEDUCATOR

I would run the uninstaller on her notebook, then from her notebook go to your Central account and choose the version you have, in My subscriptions, then, Install protection on a new device/this device, and see if that works for you.

Let us know your results.

Kind regards,

Scott

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

First, log out from your Bitdefender Central account.

Next, on your wife's laptop, open the Bitdefender program and do this:

In the next dialog boxes enter your e-mail and password that you used for your Bitdefender account and subscription and click on "Sign in".

You are done.

Wait a few seconds and sign in back to your Bitdefender Central account.

Now, you will no longer see the message that Bitdefender has expired.

Regards.

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Archie69

Hello.

Just follow the steps in my comment above.

Regards.