Open your Bitdefender program and go to:
1. Settings -> General and disable "Special offers" and "Recommendation notifications" (for the "Password Manager" notification)
2. Protection -> Antivirus -> Settings -> Scan flash drives and select "Autoscan" or "Disabled", do not select "Ask every time" (for the "USB Immunizer Recommendation" notification)
3. Privacy -> Safepay -> Settings and disable "Safepay notifications"
4. Privacy -> Video & Audio Protection -> Settings and disable "Notify when allowed applications connect to the webcam", "Notify when an application tries to access the microphone" and "Notify when browsers access the microphone"
5. Utilities -> Profiles -> Settings and disable "Activate profiles automatically" (for the Profile notification)
After doing that, in the future no pop-up notifications will be displayed in the lower right corner of your screen.
REMEMBER: When a threat is detected, a pop-up notification will be displayed in the lower right corner of your screen and you can't disable those pop-up notifications.
Next, as an option to fully disable the Bitdefender alerts and pop-ups, open your Bitdefender program, go to Utilities -> Profiles -> Settings and enable/activate "Work Profile" or "Game Profile".
When "Work Profile" or "Game Profile" is enabled/activated, all Bitdefender alerts and pop-ups are disabled.
Finally, as for the Bitdefender VPN pop-ups, you can simply uninstall Bitdefender VPN from your device by following the steps provided here (just select "Bitdefender VPN"):
open the Bitdefender VPN program, go to Settings -> Notifications and disable "Allow notifications".
Hello @HeatherP and welcome to the Community!
In addition to @Gjoksi's insightful instructions above, please tell us exactly what the message is. As there are several types of notifications that can be displayed in the product, knowing which module triggers the pop-up will help us advise further.
The OP sent me a PM and it seems that the pop ups keep coming constantly about threats that have been discovered and disinfection is taking place.
I already answered to his/her PM.