Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Improve the "Manage Quarantine" and "Threats were found" result windows

Hi,

I'm new to BitDefender and would really like to see improvements be made to the "Manage Quarantine" and "Threats were found" result windows.

I ran a full system scan and some issues where found. The result of the scan is presented in a tiny window which unfortunately is not resizable. Trying to find details of the issues I wanted to resize the "File Path" and "Threat Name" columns which is not possible. Maybe I'm pushing the wrong buttons but how can I see which items have been detected and what the issue is?

Looking for other ways to obtain details I found a similar issue with the "Quarantined Items" window:

Can you make these windows resizable and make the columns in them wide enough to see the actual information? I need this information to make decisions going forward.

As a suggestion I would add a right-mouse click with a menu to get more details, further inspect the item in a sandbox, etc.

Hope you guys can have a look into this aspect.

Tagged:
1 votes

In Review · Last Updated

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

+1 on this

• Hello @AgileCowboy,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts here, we are always open to receive feedback from our members. I have noted your suggestion and will forward it to our developers for further analysis in the next feedback sprint.

Your contributions and ideas are always welcome and please feel free to share with us any other suggestions that come to mind in the future.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Hi @Alexandru_BD,

Can you share an update? Will the request be realised?

A new suggestion, maybe easier to implement, is to introduce the "Export to CSV" option. No need for UI changes and information filtering/assessments can be done in e.g. Excel (provided sufficient information is in the export).

• Hi @AgileCowboy,

I don't have any updates on this suggestion. However, if the analysis reveals that this is something that can be of benefit to the majority of users and may be developed in the near future, we will announce this on the thread.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user