Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Premium Security Subscription For 20 (Twenty) Devices

Options

i use the bitdefnder Premium Security

it can use up to 10 device

i have question can i use up to 20 device? i have lot of device to personal

or can i but 2 pack and use 20 device by one account?

my english is bad sorry

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

ONLY Bitdefender staff can have access to your Bitdefender Central account and your payments/purchases.

So, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

or

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Also, @Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD (they both work for Bitdefender) can take a look here and help you with the issue. You can PM them.

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @gundam3331 and welcome to the Community!

The Bitdefender Premium Security package has an unique configuration, it can protect up to 10 devices and can be purchased as a 1-year subscription. A monthly subscription is also available. The suite includes the Premium VPN service, which offers unlimited traffic and the option to connect to any available server and also the Password Manager. As Bitdefender has transitioned to an upgraded subscription type, the Central account can now accommodate multiple subscriptions/licenses running at the same time, with the scope to cover more devices.

There are two alternatives here. You can either purchase an additional license and activate it in parallel with the existing one, or you can upgrade to a solution that can cover 20 devices from start (Small Office Security). Taking into consideration that your current license is valid one year from now, the first option would be more suited.

With two licenses in your account, each will be covering 10 devices. The only limitation here would be the Premium VPN, as it cannot have more than 10 devices connected at a time.

Should you decide to purchase an additional Premium Security subscription, you can check this article for activation steps:

After the code is delivered to you, simply choose the option to add a new subscription when prompted.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user