Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Total Security Trial Period Ended And My Device Is Now Unprotected

Options
Nik101
edited November 2022 in Central & Subscriptions

Hi Y'alls,

So basically today my free trial with Bitdefender total security ended and I thought it would go straight to basic malware protection, but it didn't. It's saying that my device is now unprotected. Someone, please help because I don't understand what's going on.

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

Taken from here:

"If You are a trial or beta user, You may use Bitdefender Solution for evaluation or testing purposes in a non-production environment for thirty (30) days from the date You download Bitdefender Solution (the "Trial Period")."

"Your right to use Bitdefender Solution ends when the Trial Period ends or if You violate any term of this Agreement. Upon termination of the Trial Period, You must delete or destroy all copies of Bitdefender Solution and Documentation and stop using the Service. Your obligations and rights under this Agreement will continue to apply after the end of the Trial Period."

It means that when the trial period will expire, the Bitdefender Total Security solution doesn't goes straight to basic protection, but it simply stops working and therefore it claims that your device is not protected. If you wanna keep using the Bitdefender Total Seucrity solution, you must buy it.

Or you can simply uninstall Bitdefender Total Security and install the Bitdefender Free solution, which gives basic protection.

Regards.