Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

What Happens If I Use VPN By Choosing My Country As Server?

Options
Chr71
edited December 2022 in VPN

Hello,

If i open vpn connection and choose mycountry as server, It Is normal that i can't see TV movies because i'm not in the country (i mean when i am in another country)?

This Is not an issue of Vpn?

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Chr71 and welcome to the Community!

The first thing you may notice when connecting to a server closer to your location, for example one situated in the same country would be a good internet connection speed. Depending on the distance between your actual location and the server location you choose to connect to, some speed penalty is expected when using a VPN, however, this is not always noticed.

With Premium VPN, you have access to an extensive network of virtual locations all over the world and you may also have access to GEO-IP restricted content. However, keep in mind that some websites have implemented a system to detect VPNs and do not load or display errors if the Internet connection is filtered through a VPN.

For more information on our VPN, you can check the below articles:

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user