Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

I Bought BD Total Security Subscript And It Says I'm On Trial. Is There A Fix?

Options

I Bought BD Total Security Subscript And It Says I'm On Trial.

And I Already Verified It With My Email.

Is There A Fix?

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited December 2022
    Options

Hello @Omar Ace avila and welcome to the Community!

After checking your Central account, I have noticed that you have successfully activated your Total Security subscription and the solution is valid until 2023/12/29 and can cover up to 5 devices.

To sync the antivirus with the subscription active in Central, make sure you are logged in the product with the same email address. To refresh the product so that it can draw its validity and configuration from Central, do the following:

1. Double-click the Bitdefender shortcut from your Desktop to open the dashboard.

2. Click the account icon in the top right corner of the Bitdefender interface.

3. Click the Switch Account button.

4. Sign in with the e-mail address and the password of the Central account.

After completing the above steps, the product should display the paid version.

Kindly be advised that, you have also purchased a Premium VPN service in your bundle order and received a separate activation code for this. I can see that this code has not been activated yet. The code must also be redeemed in Central, just as the one for the antivirus that you have already activated, so that the benefits of the Premium VPN version can be unlocked. Check your inbox for the confirmation email containing the VPN code.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user