Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Issue With Netgear Armor Powered By Bitdefender. Any Help?

Options
BLAKEY00
edited January 2023 in Bitdefender Box

Wasnt sure where to post this, as I couldnt seem to create a new post in

Long story short I have Netgear Armor and an issue Netgear support can't address, in fact they tried to direct me to call Bitdefender but on a US number, which I can't affordably or easily do from the UK. They couldn't provide anything but a phone number, unhelpfully.

Essentially when using a wired connection into my Xbox Series X my speeds are being impacted by Armor, when I turn Armor off I get 900+ mbps download each and every time, when its on it bounces between 30-200 mbps. It's abundantly clear Armor is doing something to throttle throughput when wired into an Xbox Series X.

Tried different cables, direct connections into the router, all the same; wfi is fine... with Armor on or off.

A quick google shows other users have had similar experiences with Xboxes over wired connection, I'm happy to provide logs etc, but being such a commonly used and popular platform, and such an easily replicatable issue; I'm hoping someone at Bitdefender might be able to help. As above, Netgear themselves are stumped.

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

You should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Select: How to's & Troubleshooting Bitdefender products -> Troubleshooting -> NETGEAR Armor powered by Bitdefender, then click on "Contact Support".

Regards.