Computer Mirroring/Hacking And Militia. Any Help?

Ilsi
edited January 2023 in Mobile Security

I’m wondering if anyone has any recommendations for the following issues. I’m currently dealing with a hacker whom was mirroring my device and typing on my work computer. I left the job due to safety issues but am still having problems with my cell phone and many of the same issues. I have changed my cell phone several times to no avail with the individual(s) hacking, person talking 24/7, telling me my passwords etc and tasing or using militia as well.

If anyone has any recommendations that would be great as it’s effecting my car as well. This has been going on for three years straight and I have reached out to numerous agencies with no luck as the local police are too indicating they never heard of this which is nonsense since I use to consult with the police on other issues.

Any help or a consultant to reach out to would be appreciated. Thank you.

Answers

• Hello @Ilsi,

Well, my first question is: are you using an antivirus on your computer? If not, my first advice would be to get one.

I would recommend to change all passwords and enable 2-factor authentication, where possible.

Apart from anti-malware and technical assistance, I don't think there's much we can do in this situation.

This sounds like a task for the relevant authorities, especially if offences such as harassment, cybercrime and invasion of privacy are involved.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user