Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Central Is Cycling My Log In. Any Help?

Options

I've renewed Bitdefender, but each time I attempt to log in, and enter pw, incl Central, it just keeps cycling back to log in page. And the license at the bottom of the page is showing AUS instead of US. I rectify, log in, cycles back to log in. Reset pw, attempted new log in - I already have a log in.

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

It will be necessary to get in touch with the Support Teams for more in-depth troubleshooting, as we won't be able to resolve this login issue on the forum. There have been several reports concerning this login loop and an investigation was already opened for the development teams to tackle this. Your inquiry will be linked to the ongoing investigation, and this way you will also be notified whenever the fix is deployed, in the event a workaround is not available on the spot.

So, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Regards.