Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Interesting bitdefender and Ferrari collaboration

Options

I've always been a Ferrari fan. I was disappointed when they partnered with the Russians using Kaspersky. I partially link their lack of performance to that collaboration. How bad will it get now I wonder...

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello,

I'm a Ferrari fan myself and I think it's a great partnership.

Scuderia finished as runners-up last season, so there wasn't any lack of performance and in my opinion, the results are unrelated to sponsors in this case. They had a good start, but as the season developed, they encountered various challenges and the competition was fierce.

There are high hopes for the new car and I'm sure Ferrari will deliver a very competitive package, because the last year's car, the F1-75 was very fast on track and it went on to win races. So, I guess we'll have to wait for the new car to be uncovered this month and see how it performs during testing. It will be a very interesting season to watch and I'm very excited for this partnership.

Over the course of the 2023 season, we'll be posting news and related content in our dedicated forum thread here:

Best regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user