Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bts 2009 Is An Alien?

Options
goctnu
edited November 2008 in General talk

BTS 2009 is an Alien?

I wish you know why the Uniblue ProcessScanner, Spybot - Search & Destroy, Uniblue SpyEraser, Spyware Doctor and SpywareBlaster are all not in the start-up; in Services.msc or in resident-memory. So I do not understand why you are upset about these "complimentary" tools.

The Uniblue Process Scanner is certified by GOLD Microsoft partner. Why I got my error page http://www.processlibrary.com/processscan/...097413712464152, after BTS Firewall/Traffic is allowed? Does your BTS accept certified GOLD Microsoft Partner. This application is NOT any AntiVirus Software and so why must it be uninstall? Please explain.

The Search and Destroy can run parallel or side-by-side with any anti-virus without Tea-Timer enabled. Are you sure that this is an alien to your BTS?

The Spyware Doctor is disabled and can manual startup services.msc. It can run parallel or side-by-side with any anti-virus. Are you sure that this is an alien to your BTS? I found out that that is best than BTS!

The SpywareBlaster is also disabled and can manual startup services.msc. It can run parallel or side-by-side with any anti-virus. Are you sure that this is an alien to your BTS?

Micrfosoft Windows Live OneCare has to be removed?

What more to uninstall if Bitdefender do not give their TRANSPARENT Whitelist to us so that we will know all the application or software that are "ALIEN" to Bitdefender products.

After I removed all of the above, you still did not solved my outstanding problems? Why you still do not have any solution or answer?

Comments

• dave r
    edited November 2008
    Options

firstly ask bd customer services for a license key for the same bd 2008 product then un-install the alien and re-install your bd 2008 and kill and run whatever you wish as its your P ERSONAL.C OMPUTER not theirs

• Niels
    Options

Hello goctnu,

BitDefender only warns you during installation other antiviruses stops the installation immediately when other security software is found or remove it by themselves. To give an example Kaspersky does that.

The reason why BitDefender support says to remove because there could be incompatibilities and they don't want to get responsible. That is all. If everything works fine you can let these security software on your computer. This is only a user forum.

Kind regards,

Niels

• Sm3K3R
    Sm3K3R ✭✭✭
    edited November 2008
    Options

The only antispyware that seems to conflict with BD is Spyware doctor with its real time protection on ,so when using this antispyware keep it only for on demand scaning purposes.

• The only antispyware that seems to conflict with BD is Spyware doctor with its real time protection on ,so when using this antispyware keep it only for on demand scaning purposes.

I did said from the beginning: "After I removed all of the above, you still did not solved my outstanding problems? Why you still do not have any solution or answer?". (include Spyware Doctor uninstalled).

Please re-read my posting. Thank you.