The application blocking function has stopped working even though the ones to be blocked have been selected. Pin code is set and biometrics enabled. Lock module set to unlock every time. Resetting the phone and apps didn't help
In order to fix this issue, follow the steps below:
1. Go to Settings and scroll down to Installed Apps
2. Tap on Bitdefender Security
3. Tap on Permissions
4. Make sure that the Display pop-up window permission is enabled; if not, please tap on it and set it to Accept.
Also, please check that Bitdefender Mobile Security is excluded from the Battery Optimization settings:
1. Go to Settings and tap on Battery & Performance
2. Under Battery Saving, tap on Choose Applications
3. Tap on Bitdefender Security and choose No Restrictions.
If the above steps don't fix the situation, wait for our engineers to respond, as I have noticed you have also raised a ticket with our Support Teams.
Let us know how it goes.
You should contact Bitdefender Mobile Support by e-mail:
OK, thank you
Thank you!! You solved the problem, and that was that I had disabled the display of pop-ups while working in the background. When I enabled this, I can unlock the biomertia application again :)
You are most welcome @tony000