Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Which Type Of Subscription Should I Buy?

Options

I bought 5 devices 3 years before this and later bought 5 extra seat separate.

So, in my account, it shows 10 devices 3 years. Now my subscriptions are about to expire and i would like to buy new subscription to extend my subscriptions.

So, my question is, which subscription should I buy in order to extend my subscriptions? Subscription for 5 devices 3 years or 10 devices 3 years?

I'm confused as I read in order to extend my subscription, I need to buy same type of subscription. So which one? Buy original 5 devices or 10 devices that changed after i bought extra seats?

Best Answer

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited March 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Reddings,

Given the number of devices that require protection and the subscription type you are using, in my opinion the right choice would be Total Security for up to 10 devices. You can purchase the subscription using this link and once the order is settled, you will receive an activation code to redeem in Central. Use this code and select the option to Extend validity when prompted with the below window:

With the previous subscription model, you could indeed add seats to your existing license, but this has changed and multiple subscriptions can now be purchased and activated in the same Central account, whenever you require to cover more devices than the current subscription has to offer.

In case of simple validity extensions, there is one condition to be met: the new license must be identical to the one it extends, in terms of slots and product type, otherwise you will not be prompted with the option to extend, just activate in parallel, because the two licenses are not the same.

I hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

ONLY Bitdefender staff can have access to your Bitdefender Central account, your devices and/or your payments/purchases.

So, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Also, @Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD (they both work for Bitdefender) can take a look here and help you with the issue. You can PM them.

Regards.