Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

My Product Is Not Activating On Laptop. Any Suggestions?

Options

I have some issues in vpn so I have uninstall the software and removed device from central website so after that I have tried 3 times reinstall and uninstall the product but my product is not activating and my bitdefender account is not synchronising in laptop so please help me

Please help me to provide the solution as soon as possible and Thanks in advance for guidance

edit by mod: deleted WhartsApp number for security, privacy concerns.

Comments

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hi @NISHITH

Try switching accounts from the top of your Dashboard. Enter in your email address and password associated with your Central account, and see if that refreshes and synchronizes your account with your app.

Otherwise, @Alexandru_BD or @Mike_BD would you check into this, please :)

Kind regards,

Scott

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• Can we connect on team viewer to solve the issue @Scott @Alexandru_BD @Mike_BD

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @NISHITH,

You still have a valid Total Security subscription in your Central account that will expire in 2025. Try to refresh Bitdefender and link it again to the Central account by following @Scott's steps above.

If you are getting the message "Unable to connect to the server" when signing in to Central from the product, first restart the computer then try again to sign in. If the message persists afterwards, please check for any other security solutions and uninstall them. Then restart your computer and try again to sign in.

If the issue persists, do the following:

Open a Command prompt window with Admin rights - In the command prompt window, run the following commands:

a. ipconfig /flushdns

b. netsh winsock reset all

c. netsh int ip reset all

Restart the PC and try again.

Proceed to DNS settings if the message persists:

Change DNS server settings: - Go to Control Panel. - Click on Network and Internet. - Click on Network and Sharing Center. - Click on Change Adapter Settings. - Double-click your active adapter (network) and choose Properties. - Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), then click Properties. - Select Use The Following DNS Server Addresses and enter the following addresses: - Preffered DNS server: 1.1.1.1 - Alternate DNS serve: 1.0.0.1 - Click OK to confirm, then restart the PC.

NOTE: The steps work for Windows 8 & 10 as well. Try again to log in to Central from your product.

We won't be able to perform a remote session on the forum, as this is something the Support engineers can do. You may get in touch with them in the event the above steps do not fix the problem and I'll leave a contact link below:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Here you will find 3 contact channels to choose from, chat, phone and email (contact form/ticket).

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user