Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Issues With My New Subscription For My Laptop. Any Help?

Options

Hello, I recently uploaded a new 2023 subscription key from Best Buy and I still had 4 days left on my old 2022 subscription. Now I noticed that I still have a message saying to renew. Why is that? I already removed the 2022 subscription from my Program Features (Control Panel), so why do I not see the new one (2023) that I downloaded using my product key on my desktop?

I want to know if my new subscription will automatically begin following the expiration of my old 2022 subscription. As of today, the message reads "you have one day left". Help me, please.

Glenda

Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @G. Brady and welcome to the Community!

After checking your Central account, I have noticed that your protection has been successfully extended until 2025.

Where exactly do you see the expiration message? Is it displayed on one of the covered devices, in the Bitdefender interface? If yes, try to refresh the antivirus by linking it again with the Central account where the subscription is active and extended, as the product draws its validity and configuration from there.

On the device where you are encountering this message, do the following:

1. Double-click the Bitdefender shortcut from your Desktop to open the dashboard.

2. Click the account icon in the top right corner of the Bitdefender interface.

3. Click the Switch Account button to update the account linked to the computer.

4. Sign in with the e-mail address and the password of the Central account that holds the Internet Security license you have just extended.

After completing the above instructions, Bitdefender should be properly linked with the Central account and the validity should be updated accordingly in the product interface.

Let us know how it goes and if this makes the expiration notification go away.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user