Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Refund for my total security subscription

Options

Hi, I requested for my refund yestesday ( March 21, 2023) since I don't know the auto renewal process of bitdefender and I no longer need the service of it right now. I would like to follow up my request, my ticket number is 1008235367. Thank you.

Tagged:

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

You can stop the auto-renewal for the Bitdefender subscription, by following these steps:

Just follow the steps as described in Method 1, because some users in the past reported that the steps from Method 2 didn't stop the auto-renewal.

From my personal experience, Method 1 did and still does the job for stopping the auto-renewal.

Also, you can stop the auto-renewal for the Bitdefender subscription by contacting Customer Support at:

cancel@bitdefender.com

Finally, you may obtain a refund by contacting:

refunds@bitdefender.com

within 30 days of your initial purchase or of the automatic renewal date.

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi @Jam12311,

I have located your request with our Support teams and noticed you have 2 open tickets.

Kindly wait for the commercial representatives to process your request and please refrain from opening more tickets on the same inquiry, because this won't speed up the process and may double the work instead.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user