Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Hello- Just upgraded VPN but the install never gets to step 4 -old VPN expires tomorrow- Pls advise!

Options

Hello- I downloaded the premium VPN (Windows) to replace the one that was expiring tomorrow but the install process doesn't display the progress in step 4. All worked great up to that point.

My old VPN is saying I have one day left ... so any recommendations would be great...

Please advise - and thank you!

Lyn

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @LyninNY and welcome to the Community!

I have noticed that your Premium VPN has been extended to 2024/03/30.

Did the installation completed successfully in the meantime?

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Hello, Alexandru_BD:

In my 'normal' Windows view without Safepay I still have the warning that my Bitdefender VPN subscription has 1 day left on it; however, in Safepay it looks like the VPN application is green and possibly updated there?

How to update the VPN in the non-Safepay Windows view?

I tried the installation again and still did not make it to the 4th step showing the download progress...

Thank you...

• Good Morning, Alexandru_BD:

It looks like the Bitdefender VPN's installation did complete successfully- Thank you!

It looks as it should in my 'normal' Windows view and connected successfully!

Appreciate your reply and very glad it did not expire since I love your Bitdefender applications!

Thanks again,

Linda

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi @LyninNY,

Thank you very much for following up, I'm glad to hear that your VPN is up and running now! 😊

And we are grateful for your appreciation, enjoy your Bitdefender products and have a good time on our forum!

Cheers

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user