Turkcell TV+

Hello, I am been watching Turkcell TV+ outside Turkey for a year with Bitdefender VPN premium until approximately three weeks. It seems that they have started to use geo-blocking. I have tried to do all sorts of changes but without any luck, I can not go further after trying to log in to their system. I guess it is same problem as with BBC? Is their possibility if someone can look into this issue too? Br

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Kindly contact the bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/ and scroll down to the bottom of the webpage where you can get in touch with support representative either by email, chat or over a call.

Alternatively, you can also share your query with bitdefender support team by dropping them an email at bitsy@bitdefender.com

The support team will reply back to your query within next 24-48 hours excluding weekends.

Additionally @Alexandru_BD, @Mike_BD who work for bitdefender can speed up this process for you and share this with the developers but they are also not available on the weekends.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Hi @Kingen,

I would first try different servers as the outcome would help us find out if there's a regional problem. It's well known that some websites have implemented a system to detect VPNs and do not load or display errors if the Internet connection is filtered through a VPN. To determine whether the problem lies within the VPN, temporarily disconnect from Bitdefender VPN and then try to visit again the site.

More relevant information can be found in the article below and you can try the troubleshooting steps provided, to see if the connection can be re-established:

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Thank you for the reply. To be able to watch before they did the change, I had always needed to connect thru vpn in Turkey. Non other country or without vpn was possible. Now after they have done something it is not possible to log in even after connection thru vpn in Turkey. I guess they have blocked Bitdefender VPN ip?

Br,

• It is possible, yes.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user