Why doesn't my subscription automatically get rolled over/into new product/offering?

As a long-time paid subscriber to ALL services why must I have to move or enter everything over from wallet to password manager when I already have it? I have paid for every service offered and have everything on automatic renewal so why must I personally do the work of transferring, etc.?

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited April 2023

Hello @Catgalkid and welcome to the Community!

I take this opportunity to thank you for your loyalty.

I have noticed you have the Password Manager installed, so if you haven't already exported your data, here's an article that will help you export and move your Wallet data into the new Bitdefender Password Manager app:

This data cannot be automatically transferred, because the Wallet and Password Manager are not the same product. The main difference is the multiplatform password synchronization. Also, some customers may wish to use a different Password Manager once the Wallet is discontinued and we must make that choice available to them. We cannot force users to use our Password Manger solution, through such automatic transfer of data.

The automatic renewal feature is a different thing, this ensures that all defenses are kept active whenever the subscription is due to expire and it extends the validity through recurring billing.

I hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user