Unable to subscribe devices

I purchased Antivirus Plus for 3 years on 5 devices. I used the shortcut emailed to me to download and install. I did this and immediately it commenced a 14 day trial. I was unable to do anything further until trial was over (2days ago) . I have since seen in Central i have 0 devices subscribed from the 5. When i attempt to add, subscribe etc, it takes me to a purchase page and requests more money. I have uninstalled more than 10 times. I have generated the 24h link more than 10 times on devices with NO Bitdefender present. EVERT time it fails and requests me to repurchase. I have twice contacted Support via email and HAVE HAD NO SUPPORT. I am asking for a refund because the software is fake and crap. No one from Bitdefender is helping. A bunch of Scammers

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

@Alexandru_BD, @Mike_BD can check on this for you.

You can also contact the bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/ and scroll down to the bottom of the webpage where you can get in touch with support representative either by email, chat or over a call.

Alternatively, you can also share your query with bitdefender support team by dropping them an email at bitsy@bitdefender.com

The support team will reply back to your query within next 24-48 hours excluding weekends.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited May 2023

Hello @Roger McDonald,

Just to close the loop on this one, since I noticed that you have also contacted our Support teams and they have already responded. You have initially purchased Bitdefender Antivirus Plus and this can cover Windows devices only. The Support teams have issued a refund and canceled this subscription. Since then you have ordered and activated Total Security instead and you may now protect multiple operating systems and mobile devices as well.

For future reference, the operating systems covered by the Bitdefender subscriptions are displayed on the product page, as follows:

Thank you for choosing Bitdefender and have a good day!

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user