La réponse simple à cette non, vous ne pouvez pas.
OMEN Laptop 15-en1037AX (Bitdefender Total Security) & Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra (Bitdefender Mobile Security)
Technically, you cannot restore a mobile phone using Bitdefender. However, with the Anti-Theft feature included in Bitdefender Mobile Security, you can remotely locate, lock, wipe or send a message to your device in case of loss or theft. To access the Anti-Theft features from your Bitdefender account, do the following:
1. Access Bitdefender Central.
2. Select My Devices on the sidebar.
3. In the My Devices window, select the desired device.
4. Select Anti-Theft.
5. In the new window, click the button corresponding to the feature you want to use:
• Locate device – display your device’s location on Google Maps
• Lock device – lock your device and set a PIN code for unlocking it
• Play sound – type a message to display on your device’s screen and/or make your device play a sound alarm
• Erase device – delete all data from your device. After you erase a device, all Anti-Theft features cease to function.
I hope the information is useful.