Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

I believe I caanceled Bitdefender for Windows. May I have a refund?

I bought Bitdefender in the past because it was an exceptional product. However, the Windows version is not an exceptional product. I bought product almost a week ago and canceled it within 5 days. May I have a refund?

Answers

• May I have a refund?

I bought Bitdefender in the past because it was an exceptional product. However, the Windows version is not an exceptional product. I bought product almost a week ago and canceled it within 5 days. May I have a refund?

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello.

You can stop the auto-renewal for the Bitdefender subscription, by following these steps:

Just follow the steps as described in Method 1, because some users in the past reported that the steps from Method 2 didn't stop the auto-renewal.

From my personal experience, Method 1 did and still does the job for stopping the auto-renewal.

Also, you can stop the auto-renewal for the Bitdefender subscription by contacting Customer Support at:

cancel@bitdefender.com

Finally, you may obtain a refund by contacting:

refunds@bitdefender.com

within 30 days of your initial purchase or of the automatic renewal date.

Regards.