Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Im a little bit confused

Options

Hello! I think I need a little bit of help understanding if my antivirus has been activated or not. Because in the central it says that i have not installed the antivirus

but i have the antivirus installed, but it says that im in free trial and it ends in 30 days.

but the devices is the same and it has the same name in the central and in the antivirus.

Do I have to wait the 30 days for the message to dissapear or do I have some kind of problem activating the product?

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

You have purchased subscription for Bitdefender Antivirus Plus, but on your PC you have Bitdefender Total Security installed.

Bitdefender Antivirus Plus and Bitdefender Total Security are NOT the same product.

The Bitdefender Antivirus Plus product installed on your PC can be activated only with Bitdefender Antivirus Plus subscription and the Bitdefender Total Security product installed on your PC can be activated only with Bitdefender Total Security subscription, so you can't activate Bitdefender Total Security product with Bitdefender Antivirus Plus subscription/license.

So, you should uninstall the Bitdefender Total Security program on your PC using the Uninstall Tool:

and then install Bitdefender Antivirus Plus on your PC, by following these steps:

Or you can contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

and ask them for the possibility to upgrade your subscription from Bitdefender Antivirus Plus to Bitdefender Total Security.

NOTE: Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support. Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Also, keep in mind this:

-- Bitdefender ULTIMATE SECURITY --

Included: Unlimited VPN Traffic, Password Manager

Full Identity Theft Protection (available for USA only), Credit Monitoring (available for USA only), $1 Million Identity Theft Insurance (available for USA only)

Operating Systems: Windows, Android, macOS, iOS

Number Of Devices: 10

Subscription: 1 year

-- Bitdefender PREMIUM SECURITY --

Included: Unlimited VPN Traffic, Password Manager

Number Of Devices: 10

Subscription: 1 year

-- Bitdefender FAMILY PACK --

Number Of Devices: 15 / Household

Subscriptions: 1 year, 2 years, 3 years