Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

COMPATIBILITY WITH EXPRESS VPN

Options
KECKIMAUSDRUCK
edited February 27 in VPN

Hi! Does the Bitdefender anti-virus/malware protection etc function (fully) when I'm using my Express VPN?

Thanks!

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

As long as you don't try to use the VPN feature in the Bitdefender product at the same time as Express VPN, there will be no problem.

Regards.

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited June 2023
    Options

Even if you use bitdefender vpn over express vpn, meaning, using a vpn inside another vpn it will not cause any issue. It may causes slow speed or sometimes even high speed in connections but that can only be known if you run what is known as double vpn yourself.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• When I activate express VPN then go back to bitdefender it says my web protection is at risk. How can I fix this?

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @coloradofootball1976,

If you are connecting the express VPN on a mobile where Bitdefender Mobile Security is installed, this will deactivate the Web Protection. It's the same scenario as the one described here:

Web Protection uses a special VPN to filter all Internet traffic by scanning the connections for malicious and fraudulent content, so it will trigger the VPN symbol on your iOS device when active. This basically means that you cannot enable a VPN at the same time and this is an OS limitation.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user