Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender VPN issue and iOS 16.5

Options
TopcatLouie
edited June 2023 in VPN

On May 30, 2023, I upgraded to iOS 16.5 on an iPhone 12, and the Wifi bars stopped appearing at the top. Even though I could connect to my Wifi, every app I opened said 'no internet connection.' I spent an hour trouble shooting, and even reset my network settings, but nothing worked. Finally, I deleted the Bitdefender VPN app, and immediately, my Wifi bars reappeared and I was back online. I'm worried that if I reinstall Bitdefender, it will stop working again. Has anyone else experienced this? Should I go ahead and reinstall Bitdefender?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.....thanks.

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Kindly contact the bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/ and scroll down to the bottom of the webpage where you can get in touch with support representative either by email, chat or over a call.

Alternatively, you can also share your query with bitdefender mobile support team by dropping them an email at bms@bitdefender.com

The support team will reply back to your query within next 24-48 hours excluding weekends.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello @TopcatLouie,

We tested the VPN recently on iOS 16.5 but could not reproduce the issue.

Can you please reinstall the VPN app and let us know if this behavior persists?

Later edit: make sure to delete the VPN profile before deleting the app, or to "Reset VPN profile" from settings.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user