Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Attempt to unlock

Options

Hello. An attempt was made to unlock an account only Motorola android phone, is their away to find out exactly who it was

Best Answer

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Kindly contact the bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/ and scroll down to the bottom of the webpage where you can get in touch with support representative either by email, chat or over a call.

Alternatively, you can also share your query with bitdefender mobile support team by dropping them an email at bms@bitdefender.com

The support team will reply back to your query within next 24-48 hours excluding weekends.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi @zakk2115,

Have you given your phone to someone or lost sight of the device for some time?

I would suggest setting up a "trap" to find out who it is if this happens again 😃

You can enable the Snap Photo feature that comes with teh Anti-Theft protection on Mobile Security for android devices.

Each time someone will try to unlock your device without success while Snap Photo is turned on, Bitdefender will take a photo of him. More exactly, every time the PIN code, password, or fingerprint confirmation you set to protect your device is entered wrong three times in a row, a photo is taken using the front camera. The photo is saved together with the time-stamp and reason and can be seen when you open Bitdefender Mobile Security and access the Anti-Theft window.

This way, you can find out if someone attempts to violate your privacy by trying to gain access to the device without your permission.

I hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• How do I get the snap photo feature to take a photo with the selfie camera rather than the standard camera? Mine is taking photos with only the standard camera and is not getting a face image.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Wkirklandco,

What mobile device do you have? If the behavior persists and is encountered on all protected mobile devices, I would recommend to contact the Support teams for a more in-depth investigation. You can reach them using the link below:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

You can choose from the following contact channels: chat, phone or email/ticket, chat being the fastest way to get in touch.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• zakk2115
    Options

Thank-you very much