Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Vimeo

Options

I've been playing EQII for quite a long time and use DarqUI, which is a custom interface. They have their own website, and develop custom interface enhancements for use within EQII. They use Vimeo within their website to post daily or weekly updates on enhancements to their website. In the past, I've had no issues viewing these updates within their website. However, about 2-3 months ago, I can no longer see these videos. I get a message when I click the video start button that says, "Sorry, due to local security settings, this video cannot be seen." The fact that I used to see them and now can't has something to do with Bitdefender. Anyone have any ideas on what's causing this and, more importantly, how to resolve it? Thanks, much appreciated.

Comments

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hi @Hogger49

If you have Bitdefender Anti-tracker enabled on that browser, disable it by clicking the icon and "Pause protection on this website", refresh the page, and see if that helps.

Otherwise, try disabling in the app (I'm assuming a Windows PC) Protection -> Online Threat Prevention, all of them. If it works, try enabling them one at a time to possibly see which one could be causing the issue.

Try a different browser, as maybe there was an update for that browser that broke it, or an Extension add-on that may need to be disabled to see if one of those may be causing the issue, i.e. Adblock Plus, uBlock etc.

I don't think it would be a Firewall issue, as you're already there, online.

Let us know your results. Otherwise, Support can be reached here, from one of the three-channel options offered. Go through the prompts until you get to the Contact Support box towards the bottom of the page.

Kind regards,

Scott

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/