Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

I have Build 26.0.36.193 and can't update to 26.0.7.36

Options

I need the update, because I want to transfer my passwords from Wallet to Password Manager. I can save my passwords to a CVS file, but can't export them to PM. I believe this is because my version is older. It is updated to the Build I have. Any help would be appreciated.

Answers

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hi @idleminds

Yes, I'm concerned that you're still on a build from March.

I would confirm your Wallet Export, just to be sure, then run Repair first, and if needed, a complete uninstall using the uninstall tool. You'll know the repair worked (or the complete uninstall), as you may only be one build behind, 27.0.14.77 or (69) and not your same previous build. Then run a Bitdefender system tray icon and right-click update to see if you get to 27.0.14.78, unless by chance that version installed from Central

Then follow the steps for importing your Wallet CSV file into Password Manager.

Let us know if that worked for you.

Kind regards,

Scott

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

Be safe, not paranoid.

• Scott, thank you. I will try it soon.

• Hi Scott

I uninstalled and reinstalled. 26.0.36.193 is still the build #. I then tried once again to export/import my passwords, and was able to get password manager on my Firefox browser with the imported passwords. However, it won't appear on on my Bitdefender Central site. When I am on that site and click on Password Manager it says click to install Password Manager extension. But, it is installed. I can access it by clicking on the extension, but the Central Control Site doesn't recognize it. It also says that it can be installed on Chrome and Edge (I download both current browsers), but neither has it in their store for download. Very frustrated. I think it has to do with it not being a current build but I don't know how to get to the correct build, it says it was updated 5/2/23 and is current. If you or anyone can think of something else, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

• Scott
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hi @idleminds

Is Password Manager functioning on FF, are you able to log in and see your passwords in the App? Central for Password Manager is only an install portal, there are no options to view, edit, etc passwords in Central, just the ability to install.

As far as the build, we had a member last week who was stuck on the same build, I'm not sure what got them through it, but they did. Here is Plan B from that thread, including how to generate log files if needed for Support.

Other than that, you should contact support, as they may need to have you create some log files for them to go through, which we cannot do on the forum. Go through some of the Troubleshooting questions until you get to the Contact Support option. Chat is the quickest way to get things started, otherwise, there is email and phone support, which is not toll-free.

I hope this gets resolved for you,

Scott

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

Be safe, not paranoid.

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

Keep this in mind:

"The option to export Wallet data to a CSV file compatible with Bitdefender Password Manager only becomes available upon updating your Bitdefender security solution to version 26.0.7.36 or higher. Previous build versions do not include the possibility to move your Wallet data to the Password Manager application.".

Also, the most recent version of Bitdefender has the build number 27.0.14.78 and was released on July 11, 2023.

Like @Scott already said, you better contact Bitdefender Consumer Support.

Regards.

• Scott
    Options

Be safe, not paranoid.