Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Central does not show correct subscription information

Options

Hello, I have both Bitdefender Central for my personal home computers, as well as a license for GravityZone Business Security.

My Issue is that when I go to view my subscription, there are no options to renew early or cancel subscription. When I view my payment information, it shows the information for my GravityZone Business security purchase, not my BitDefender Family Pack purchase.

I contact support, who was worthless. They asked if I wanted to cancel, and I said not yet, however I want the issue fixed. They said they would create a ticket after we closed out the chat. That obviously did not happen over a week later now.

Do I need to start writing horrible reviews on customer service support for issues that are out of my control?

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

@Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD (they both work for Bitdefender) can take a look here and help you with the issue. You can PM them.

@Alexandru_BD will be back at the office on 27th of July.

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hello,

@Duster I've noticed that you have a Bitdefender Family Pack in your Central account set to renew automatically on August 8th, 2023. Your inquiry has been escalated to the commercial support teams and they have replied to you yesterday, concerning the home user subscription. Kindly reply to them on the open case and communicate your decision.

In regards to the registered email address, on the second case raised to the support teams I've noticed you mentioned the Family Pack subscription was purchased using a different email address than the one used to activate the code, therefore this is the reason for which the subscription management options are not displayed in Central. As per the representative's advice, kindly contact the vendor 2Checkout to update this information.

The enterprise products have a different management console.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user