Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

VPN on another account

Options

Hi, my Bitdefdender Total Security license expired but my VPN license doesn't until June 2024. I want to use the Total Security license from another account but in this account I have not VPN license wich is associted to the first account.

How can I change the VPN license to this new account?

Thanks a lot.

Best Answer

Answers

• I'm using another VPN. Is there a way to tell BitDefender that so I don't keep getting Web Protection warnings for iOS devices? I'm doing the same on MacOS and it does not see that as a problem.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello,

@ip64 indeed, the only way to move subscriptions/licenses is through Support.

It's not necessary to "tell" the antivirus that you are using a different VPN. The alerts are being triggered if Web Protection is disabled. This filters all Internet traffic by scanning the connections for malicious and fraudulent content intent. It offers real-time protection against all known online threats that could compromise your device and data. However, it cannot be used at the same time with a VPN connection, for the same reasons the Bitdefender VPN can't run simultaneously with Web Protection:

Therefore, whenever you are using a VPN connection and Web Protection is off, you will be notified of this.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user