Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

SafePay not starting automatically

Options
Beeb
edited August 2023 in General Topics

When I setup my banking access on my windows 11 laptop and also on my windows 10 PC, Safepay used to launch automatically. It does not do that anymore. I have to launch Safepay first and then use the links for my banking from safepay. I have deleted my banking access from safepay and created new icons for the banking and I selected always launch safepay, but it doesn't work. Any ideas?

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

It sounds like Safepay is not starting automatically when you try to open a bank URL because it is not detecting the URL as a banking website. Here are a few things you can try to do:

1) Make sure that Safepay is enabled. To do this, open Bitdefender and click on the gear icon in the top-right corner. Then, click on Settings and make sure that the switch next to "Enable Safepay" is turned on.

2) Check if Safepay is set to open automatically for banking websites. To do this, click on Privacy and then on Safepay. In the Settings tab, make sure that the switch next to "Automatically open Bitdefender Safepay" is turned on and that the check box next to "Open banking websites automatically in Safepay" is checked.

3) Add your bank's URL to Safepay's whitelist. This will tell Safepay to always open your bank's website in Safepay, even if it does not detect it as a banking website. To do this, click on the star icon in the address bar of Safepay and then click on "Add to bookmarks". In the Bookmark name field, enter the name of your bank and then check the box next to "Open automatically in Safepay".

If issue persists, kindly contact the bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/ and scroll down to the bottom of the webpage where you can get in touch with the support representative either by email, chat or over a call

Alternatively, you can also share your query with bitdefender support team by dropping them to email at bitsy@bitdefender.com

The support team will reply back to your query within next 24-48 hours excluding weekends.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)