Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Make it possible to firewall block all applications in a folder and its subfolders

Options

I am very frustrated by the design of the firewall.

It starts with the "Application access" screen. Does this screen show the applications that sought internet access the most recently? This is not self-explanatory. When you select one application on this screen and click on "view application rules", it just leads to the rules tab. Not the rules of this application as you would expect.

When you deny an application access in the notifications tab, it is completely unclear, if this is now permanent or just for this one access attempt.

Anyway, I would love to see a feature where you can block all applications in a specific folder and its subfolders. That way it would be possible to block an entire program even when it uses a plethorea of processes and executable files. I now could also block my purely data drives where nothing should need internet access unless I have a virus.

1 votes

Active · Last Updated