Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

I have Antivirus Plus for 3 Computers one computer thee Device info is wrong?

Options

Device details is Wrong

Rename

Update

Remove

STANLEYPHARMACY

Device information

PROTECTED

STANLEYPHARMACY

Vendor:Intel Corporate

MAC Address:18:CC:18:EC:A6:43

Operating System:Microsoft Windows 10.0.22621.

Answers

• Msskyhawk
    Options

STANLEYPHARMACY one of three computers the Device Info is total Wrong?

Device information

PROTECTED

STANLEYPHARMACY

Vendor:Intel Corporate

MAC Address:18:CC:18:EC:A6:43

Operating System:Microsoft Windows 10.0.22621. one

The Device has a AMD processor Windows 11 Pro

The program only lets you do a complete SCAN & no other OPTION!

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

ONLY Bitdefender staff can have access to your Bitdefender Central account, your devices, your payments/purchases and/or your subscription(s).

So, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Also, @Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD (they both work for Bitdefender) can take a look here and help you with the issue. You can PM them.

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Msskyhawk,

Based on my findings you have two Antivirus Plus subscriptions both valid until August 2024. Did you intend to purchase two subscriptions of the same product? One of the subscription covers 3 devices (out of 3 slots available for protection) and the second one does not display any covered devices.

On the device in question, does the antivirus display that the PC is unprotected? Have you tried to re-enter your Central account credentials to sync Bitdefender with one of the active subscriptions there?

Bring up Bitdefender on that device and do the following:

Click the account icon in the top right corner of the Bitdefender interface.

Click the Switch Account button.

Sign in with the e-mail address and the password the other Central account.

After completing the above instructions, your device should be properly connected to the Bitdefender Central account and the antivirus should display the protected status (green shield).

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Msskyhawk
    edited September 2023
    Options

Thanks for the Info, sorry for the delay as my Wife is in Hospic at home now and I was away at the hospital.

I Login to Stanleypharmacy, check out the computer to make sure it was clean & also ran SFC /scannow

I used Reco Uninstaller Pro and Uninstalled Bitdefender. login to Bitdefender Central & sent the file to Stanleypharmacy computer & installed it. Back in Bitdefender Central I had a Green Icon & showing it was working ok. I went back to Stanleypharmacy Computer & Bitdefender Icon would display in the TaskBar but only thing I could do is run a full Scan or Close the Icon. At Bitdefender Central I selected STANLEYPHARMACY Device details and it's all wrong, showing Intel processor & windows 10. He is running AMD Ryzon 5, Windows 11 Enterprise.

I also went to Windows Programs Files and Bitdefender Security App, the File BitdefenderCI.exe is dated is dated 05/22/2017 size 2,244KB also on my Windows 11 Pro Enterpise AMD Ryzon 9 is Dated 8/3/23 also 2,244KB

The bigest problem is I cannot open the program & only select full scan from the ICON?????

Thanks for all your help, All everything else is working the only other thing would to Re-install Windows????

I been doing Computers for over 25 years, I build custom PC, networking & Security, did 4 Auto Dealership for 15 years setup & install programs, but not a programer!

[email address removed by admin for privacy reasons]

• Ron Ladner

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello @Msskyhawk,

I'm sorry to hear that. Wishing a speedy recovery and good health for your loved ones.

I would recommend to remove the device in question from Central and uninstall Bitdefender from that device using the dedicate uninstall tool that removes all traces of the antivirus.

1. Go to Bitdefender Central and sign in with your e-mail address and password.
    2. Access the My Devices section on the sidebar.
    3. Select the device you wish to remove and click the VIEW DETAILS (ISSUES) button.
    4.  Click Remove in the upper-right corner of the page.
    5. Choose REMOVE to confirm the action. The number of devices is updated shortly.

Then, access the device and use the unistall tool relevant for your product. You can find it here:

Select Antivirus Plus and follow the uninstall steps. Once this is done, restart the PC, go to Central (make sure you are logged in) and access the My Devices section on the left side of the Bitdefender Central webpage. Then select Install protection on your device which you can click on, as shown below:

If Bitdefender is already installed on other devices, click on + ADD DEVICE.

At this point, a new window will pop up. Choose Security in the product selection screen.

Then choose This device to download the Bitdefender installer on your Windows computer.

When the download is ready, this yellow pop-up 

will appear in your browser to help you locate the Bitdefender file you’ve just saved. It will usually be in your Downloads folder. Double-click to open the file name that starts with bitdefender_windows_ and follow the on-screen instructions.

Choose Yes if the User Account Control dialogue prompts you to allow the installation file to make changes to your device.

The installation package is first updated. This step could take a few minutes or a longer time, especially over slow internet connections.

Wait until the dialog box shown below appears on your screen. Optionally, you can change the language in which Bitdefender will be installed using the drop-down menu in the bottom right corner.

Click on Install after you read and agree to the Subscription Agreement.

Please wait while Bitdefender finishes installing.

At the end of the Bitdefender installation, you will see a recommendation to start a device assessment that you can do or skip.

Click Finish on the screen that displays details of your subscription to open the Bitdefender interface.

Following these steps should ensure a proper installation on your Windows device and the correct specifications of the PC should be displayed correctly afterwards.

Let us know how it goes.

Also, please tell me if two Antivirus Plus subscriptions are displayed in your Central account under 'My subscriptions' tab, since this is what I can see on my end. One displays 3/3 devices protected and the other one 0/3...

Regards,

Alex

• Alex, I followered the info you sent, but I have the same problem the DEVICE iNFO IS STILL WRONG, & CANNOT GET BITDEFENDER TO RUN? I can only close the Icon or do a full scan from the Icon that Bitdefender puts in the TaskBar I did a complete Uninstall using the uninstaill program from Bitdefender that you sent the link too!

Thanks, also I uninstalled several programs that had not been used in over a year and no longer needed, did reboots and did the New Bitdefender install? No changes! Do you think I need to REINSTALL Windows 11 Enterprise???

Thanks for your conserns about my WIFE Judith we had our 52 year Anniversary January, 23rd 2023

Got Married January, 23rd 1971 we have two 1 Daughter Ginger 48 years old & 1 Son Blayne 47 this OCT.

Ron H Ladner Judith E Ladner Me 76 & Wife 75 > Kidney Cancer Please Pray for us.

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello @Msskyhawk,

It's not necessary to reinstall windows. Currently, in Central some devices running on windows 11 are displayed as windows 10 and the developers are working to fix this. So, there's nothing wrong with the device in my opinion, it's just a display glitch that will be corrected soon.

However, if Bitdefender does not display all features and doesn't perform as expected, I would recommend contacting the Technical Support Teams, as more information might be required to troubleshoot this. You can get in touch with our engineers by choosing one of the contact channels available here:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

I regret to steer you away and I would like to help more, but if the standard troubleshooting steps don't solve the issue you are encountering, I think it's a task for the engineers..

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Alex