Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

AUTO RENEW : Google chrome automatically added my bank card details to Bitdeender

Options

Today I got an e-mail about auto renew, but I never wanted to renew to products also I never wanted to added my bank card details to Bitdefender system !

As I saw google chrome save my bank card details and automatically filled out the Bitdefender stystem, but me as a human being I never accpeted this and never wanted to do this !

Someone had the same situtaion ????

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hello @gabethomas,

The Bitdefender security solutions come with an automatic renewal feature that allows you to conveniently retain your protection when your Bitdefender subscription expires, without having to go through all the motions of manually renewing your cyber-security solution.

If you have agreed to permit Bitdefender to automatically renew your subscription by charging a valid credit card number which you have provided to Bitdefender at the time of your initial purchase, your subscription will be automatically renewed prior to the expiration of the term and each anniversary thereafter for a fee no greater than Bitdefender's then-current price, excluding promotional and discount pricing.

Keep in mind that, whether you want to activate the renewal option or disable it, you can do it anytime.

You can cancel the automatic charges for your subscription by logging in to your Bitdefender Account and disable automatic renewal, or by contacting Customer Support at: cancel@bitdefender.com

I hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user