Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

VPN on Routers

Options

Hi, dont know its any post on it, but want add Bitdefender VPN on my routers and mesh system.

There is option inside router setup, but where is Server address of VPN to add it, or you not support this one?

Routers and mesh are xiaomi ax3600 and ax3000.

Thanks!

Comments

• Hello @Zonadmn,

The Bitdefender VPN cannot be installed on routers as this functionality is unsupported. The VPN works on all major platforms and can be installed on Windows, Mac, Android and iOS devices.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Hi @Alexandru_BD

Thanks for clarifying this matter

To be honest this is surprising since this is a basic feature in Bitdefender's direct competition.

Unfortunately this is a deal breaker since I was planning on purchasing an All-in-one plan but now have to look elsewhere for VPN service.

Are there any plans to implement this feature?

Regards

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @acuervofm,

I'm unaware of any plans of implementation, but with the ever-changing cybersecurity environment, I'm not rulling it out. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if this is something the development teams would consider in the near future.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• I want to do the same on my home TP-Link XE75 Mesh router. In the VPN settings it has options for Nord and Surfshark VPN services configuration plus a custom selection. Currently I have a 15 device Total Security license including Premium VPN and find it disappointing that I can't configure the VPN on my router. I noticed in my search that you provide a Bitdefender Box for $99/year subscription. Just what I need is another subscription! I have several already including the two from Bitdefender. I might have to reconsider which VPN subscription I purchase if I want to protect my house IoT devices, etc.