Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Premium bitdefender VPN vs VPN included in total security

Options

Is premium BitdefenderVPN different or the same as the one included in bitdefender total security subscription. Because it’s asking me to renew my premium bitdefender vpn but when I open bitdefender central and click on my total security subscription it says VPN not used. Try to make sure I’m not paying for something that I already have that just needs to be activated

Best Answer

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod
    edited September 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @MDweld

The Premium version is different than the "light" version included with your Total Security subscription. It's more of a letting you get to know it, version. Premium VPN would be an upgrade. You're probably getting that VPN not used notice, as you have not purchased the Premium version, otherwise, that would show up as an active subscription along with an expiration/renewal date. The article below explains the differences.

What is the difference between the standard and the Premium version?

The standard version is included by default in your Bitdefender product on Windows, Android, macOS, and iOS. It offers 200 MB daily traffic per device (a 500 MB daily traffic quota is included only in Bitdefender Small Office Security subscriptions) and automatically connects you to the optimal server, without having the possibility to change it. You can purchase the Premium VPN subscription to get unlimited traffic and the option to connect to any available server. The benefits of the Premium version will get unlocked once you activate the subscription.

This may need to be updated, but should be close to the number of servers offered today for the Premium version.

Bitdefender Premium Security includes the Premium VPN, just so you know.

Kind regards,

Scott

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/