Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

vpn connection has stopped of an error 300

Options

Answers

• please help me

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

Your best option is to contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Regards.

• Hi,

I've seen this error being mentioned a couple of times on the forum and it was also reported to the Support teams.

Kindly contact the Bitdefender engineers using the link above for further troubleshooting.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• steve lubka
    steve lubka owner/operator
    Options

Come on folks, it is now 5 days and still waiting to get this fixed. It all started whey you change the VPN appearance and now I am trying to get work done. Remember, I purchased this as a download and run it. Not to have to rip my whole computer apart to get it working. Please download the working version of VPN now so I can use it.

thank you

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @steve lubka,

I think the fastest way to find out what's happening there would be to carry out a remote session. First, please tell me if you have followed the recommended troubleshooting steps from this article:

If yes and none of them are helpful, does this error occur on all locations where you are trying to connect? Also, if you are using 'Canopy internet filter', disable it and check if the error persists afterwards. Does the error appear all the time, or do you manage to connect sometimes?

Head to the link below to open a ticket for the Support teams and request them to schedule a remote session. Provide them with the steps taken so far, so they know where to start.

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Kindly share your findings with the community as well, so we can help other users that may encounter this error in the future.

Thank you

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user